Micro H-1 (4 MOA with standard mount) Description
The Aimpoint Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
- Lightweight – 3 oz. without mount and 4.1 oz. with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- 4 MOA
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical Signature: N/A
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer.
- Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery Life - Day Time \Use: 50,000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only: 2 7/16"
- Length Std Conf: 2 7/16"
- Width: 1 9/16"
- Height Sight Only: 1 3/8"
- Height Std Conf: 1 9/16"
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery): 3.0 oz.
- Weight Std Conf: 4.1 oz. incl. lens covers and mount
- Housing Material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Semi-matte black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount: 11/16" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight, Mount and Micro Spacer XX: Spacer low: 1 7/8" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight, Mount and Micro Spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 2 3/16" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds. at 100 yds.) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16" at 100 yds.
Item Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 3" (W) x 4.375" (H) x 4.375" (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.