|TLR-2 Strobe Description|
The same great features as the TLR-2, now with strobe function!
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4 LED with blinding beam (TLR-2s 300 lumens) with optimum peripheral illumination will not break or burn out!
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Up to 2.5 hr. Run Time (laser-only mode runs 45+ hrs.)
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-2s only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Weight: 4.72 oz.
Item Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 4" (W) x 5.625" (H) x 6.125" (D)