The TLR-6 fits at least 30 non-rail 1911 handguns. Designed to attach securely to each, the list includes products from Kimber, Colt, and Smith & Wesson.
It has all the features of the current models: a white, 100 lumen LED; a 640-660nm red laser; and ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides). The batteries can be replaced while the light remains mounted on a handgun, with no need to re-sight the laser.
- C4 LED illuminator and 640-660nm red laser
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides)
- Three Modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, Light only
- C4 LED delivers 100 lumens; 2,000 Candela; 89m Beam; Runs 1 Hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo), Laser only function runs 11 Hours
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
- Removable housing makes the light easy to attach/detach
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.34"
- Batteries: Uses Two CR-1/3N Lithium Batteries (Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun and No need to re-sight laser after battery change)
- Operating Temperature: -20º F to +120º F
- Color: Black