|Fury,9V, Tactical Switch, 1000 Lu.,Black Description|
Surefire Ultra-High Single-Output LED P3X Fury Tactical (P3X-A-BK)
The single-output P3X Fury Tactical has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused lightenough for searching, signaling, or overpowering the dark-adapted vision of a threat in tactical situations. A precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness.
Built for military and law-enforcement professionals, the 1000-lumen output of this palm-sized searchlight with peak beam level of 22,000 candela is momentarily activated with a press of the thumb on its tailcap switch. For constant-on activation, simply twist the tailcap clockwise. The P3X Fury Tacticals high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output-White Light: 1000.0 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 2.25 hours
- Length: 6.6 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 7.2 ounces
- Batteries: 3 123A (included)
Item Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 4" (W) x 1.5" (H) x 10" (D)