|G2Zx Combatlight,320 Lu, Bk, Tac Switch Description|
The single-output G2ZX, designed and built specifically for tactical use, produces 320 lumens of brilliant white light from a high-performance LED that is virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. It uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distributionexcellent reach combined with significant surround beam for peripheral vision. The G2ZX bezel is matte-black Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum and the body is tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer, both providing superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. The CombatGrip designreduced-diameter mid-section and rubber grip ringis perfect for flashlight/handgun techniques and also provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands. Features ergonomic tactical switchingpress the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on. Also available in an all-aluminum version as the Z2X.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap switchpress for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Maxinum Output, White Light: 320 Lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 2.5 Hours
- Length: 5.20"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25"
- Weight with Batteries: 4.3 oz
- Batteries: 2 - 123A (Included)
- Color: Black
Item Weight: 0.45 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 1.875" (W) x 4" (H) x 10" (D)